Radio Podcast (Play for listen broadcast radio Station)

miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

Cries Of Your Sins - Demos 2014​-​2016

Cries Of Your Sins - Demos 2014​-​2016 
Melodic Black Metal from Czech Republic

"I created this compilation album of some demos I recorded in the last 2 years... mix of black metal, melodic death metal and other genres. These demos were my ideas when I was looking for the right sound and atmosphere. 
I'm currently working on debut EP I would like to release this fall. You can expect a little different style than what you could hear yet..... new stuff will be more aggressive and atmospheric. 
Stay tuned and thanks for your support !!! "
Mike Coys
credits
released March 14, 2016

Download (Name your price or type zero)
Bandcamp

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario